Now through Jan. 3, 2010, eight restaurants across 20 locations in Oregon and Vancouver, Wash. are raising money for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. For every gift card purchased online or in person through the holiday season at your local Billy Heartbeat’s, Henry’s Tavern, Kincaid’s, Manzana, Newport Bay, Newport Seafood Grill, Portland City Grill, or Stanford’s, the restaurants will donate five percent of the purchase amount in kind.
In addition, guests purchasing gift cards will receive a $10 bonus card (with no expiration) for every $50 increment purchased.
Stop in to any of these restaurants to purchase a gift card or find them at http://r-u-i.com:
Billy Heartbeat’s, 2039 Lloyd Center, Portland
Henry’s Tavern, 10 NW 12th Ave., Portland
Kincaid’s Fish, Chop & Steak House, 121 SW 3rd Ave., Portland
Manzana, 305 1st Street, Lake Oswego
Newport Bay –
- Janzten Beach, 11950 N. Center, Portland
- Tigard - Washington Square, 9699 SW Washington Sq. Rd.
- Beaverton, 2865 NW Town Center Loop
- Vancouver, Wash. , 7717 NE Vancouver Plaza Dr.
Newport Seafood Grill –
- Lloyd Center, 1200 NE Broadway St., Portland
- Riverplace, 0425 SW Montgomery, Portland
- Salem, 1717 Freeway Court NE
- Tigard, 10935 SW 68th Parkway
- Mall 205, 9722 SE Washington St., Portland
Portland City Grill, 111 SW 5th Ave., Portland
- Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland (PDX)
- Janzten Beach, 1440 N. Jantzen Beach Center, Portland
- Lloyd Center, Lloyd Center, Portland
- Clackamas - 8416 SE Sunnyside Rd.
- Tanasbourne, 2770 NW 188th Ave., Hillsboro
- Kruse Way, 14801 Kruse Oaks Blvd, Lake Oswego
About Restaurants Unlimited, Inc.
Restaurants Unlimited (“RUI”) operates 56 award-winning restaurants in twelve states including 15 Kincaid’s Fish, Chop, and Steakhouses; 9 Palomino’s, 9 Stanford’s, 9 Newport Bay and Newport Seafood Grills, 4 Pizzeria Fondi’s and 9 other concepts: Portland City Grill, Palisade, Henry’s 12th Street Tavern, Cutter’s Bayhouse, Scott’s Bar & Grill, Ryan’s Grill, Manzana, Billy Heartbeat’s, and Maggie Bluff’s. For more information, please visit www.r-u-i.com.