July’s Golden ROSE Award winners have been announced. Congratulations to these outstanding employees!
- Linda Glenn, C.N.M., Assistant Professor, Midwifery
- Sandra Jones, Clinic Coordinator, Center for Hematological Malignancies
- Debbie Lamberger, M.P.A., Ambulatory Manager, Ambulatory Services Administration
- Rose Russell, Manager of Clinic Relations, School of Dentistry
- Charles Thomas, M.D., Professor and Chair, Radiation Oncology
About the Golden Rose Award: The Golden ROSE Award recognizes outstanding service excellence at OHSU. Five Golden ROSE winners are selected each month and honored at an awards celebration where they receive an engraved plaque and a generous prize. Posters featuring the winners and their stories will be displayed on campus.
Read what made these OHSU employees so special at the Golden ROSE web site!