The OHSU Library is conducting a trial of Thieme E-Book Library through January 31, 2011.
The Thieme E-Book Library provides students, researchers, and clinicians with access to an exciting online collection of lavishly illustrated full-color textbooks from Thieme's renowned Color Atlases and Flexibook series.
- Focused coverage of every clinical and scientific course in the medical school curriculum
- Practical two-page units featuring clear, concise text alongside full-color illustrations for easy reference and review
- Ideal course supplement, study companion, and refresher for students and educators
- Essential research resource for scientists and clinicians from every discipline
- Constant expansion keeps subscribers abreast of new topics
Access and Functionality
- User-friendly interface featuring high-quality full-color illustrations
- Download books quickly, save and read full-text downloads offline
- Easy navigation through interactive tables of content and detailed Indexes
- Advanced searching tools for conducting field and full-text searches within individual books or throughout the entire E-Book Library
- Personalized accounts allow users to create bookshelves, set bookmarks, add notes, copy and print content directly, or download and print full chapters
To access Thieme E-Book Library, go to:
To help familiarize yourself with the new Thieme E-Book Library, please view our getting started guide.
GIVE US FEEDBACK! Once you've taken this product for test drive, please fill out our very brief feedback survey, to help inform our purchasing decision: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6PXDYC3