The Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation today announced the incoming officers and new and returning members of its Board of Directors for 2011.
- Ronald G. Brake, president. Mr. Brake is the director of sales for Moonstruck Chocolate Co. He served a previous term as board president from 1998 to 2000.
- Dirk T. Davis, vice president of finance. Mr. Davis is corporate vice president of marketing at Unified Grocers.
- Carol K. Ehlen, secretary. Ms. Ehlen, who has previously served as board secretary, is a managing trustee for the James R. Kuse Family Foundation and co-chair of the Doernbecher Freestyle program.
- Kelly J. Johnson, executive vice president. Mr. Johnson is executive vice president of wealth management at Umpqua Bank.
- Xandra T. McKeown, immediate past president. Ms. McKeown is executive vice president, commercial banking, at West Coast Bancorp.
New and returning members of the Doernbecher Foundation board elected or re-elected for 2011:
- Linda R. Hickey, director of the Ray Hickey Foundation
- Elizabeth K. Johnson, Oregon state senator and founder of Transwestern Aviation, Inc.
- Sean T. Keys, owner, The Steed Group
- Linda B. Maletis, community leader
- Arthur K. Olmsted, community leader
- Shirley N. Papé, R.D., community leader
- Gerald E. Reser, sales manager, Reser’s Fine Foods
- Todd Stucky, owner, LKE Partners, LLC
- Richard L. Wright, Jr., president and CEO of Market of Choice, Inc.
The Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation is the non-profit fundraising affiliate of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Oregon and southwest Washington’s premier pediatric medical center. The foundation raises funds from individuals, companies, foundations and organizations to support Doernbecher’s clinical, research and educational programs in pediatric medicine. The foundation’s board of directors is composed of distinguished civic leaders and members of the business communities of Oregon and southwest Washington. Board members are responsible for formulating long-range goals, policies and operating procedures for the foundation.