Tartar Trust Fellowships are intended to be used for supporting research endeavors and research career development in the School of Medicine.
The Department of Behavioral Neuroscience is proud to announce that the following trainees recently received Tartar Trust Fellowships:
- Gwendolen Haley, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Ethan Beckley, BA, 5th Year Graduate Student
- Peter Groblewski, BS, 4th Year Graduate Student
- Lauren Dobbs, BS, 3rd Year Graduate Student
- Charlene Voorhees, BA, 3rd Year Graduate Student