The Oregon Health & Science University Foundation today announced the appointment of 10 new or returning members to the foundation’s board of trustees.
At the board’s Dec. 14, 2011, meeting, the following individuals were selected to serve board terms beginning Jan. 1, 2012:
- William A. Berg, founder and president, Sigma Investment Management Company, a Portland-based independent investment advisory firm.
- Alice B. Davies, a real estate broker with the Hasson Company.
- Walter H. Grebe, chairman emeritus and past president of Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, P.C. Grebe previously served as a trustee from 2002 to 2010 and is now rejoining the board.
- Lillian G. Harewood, D.M.D., OHSU School of Dentistry alumni representative, former president of the OHSU School of Dentistry Alumni Association.
- Stephen T. Janik, founding partner and chairman of Ball Janik LLP, a real estate law firm.
- The Honorable Elizabeth K. Johnson, Oregon state senator; founder, Transwestern Aviation, Inc. Senator Johnson previously served as a trustee from 2002 to 2010 and is now rejoining the board.
- Kelly J. Johnson, executive vice president of wealth management at Umpqua Bank. Johnson is president of the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation board.
- John W. Kendall Jr., M.D., OHSU School of Medicine alumni representative, president of the OHSU School of Medicine Alumni Association and former dean of the medical school.
- Ann A. Usher, chair of the Marquam Hill Steering Committee and community volunteer.
- James H. Winkler, owner of Winkler Development Corporation.