The Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation today announced the incoming officers and new and returning members of its Board of Directors for 2012.
- Kelly J. Johnson, president. Johnson is executive vice president of wealth management at Umpqua Bank.
- Dirk T. Davis, executive vice president. Davis is vice president, sales, Pacific Northwest at Unified Grocers.
- Roger W. Mills, vice president of finance. Mills is a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is the president of Friends of Doernbecher, a volunteer fundraising organization.
- DJ Wilson, secretary. Wilson is the president and general manager of the KGW Media Group.
- Ronald G. Brake, immediate past president. Brake is the owner of Marketing Concepts Northwest.
At the board’s Dec. 6, 2011, meeting, the following individuals were elected to serve new or additional board terms beginning Jan. 1, 2012:
- Michael F. Doherty, creative director of global brand presentations, Nike
- Allyn C. Ford, president, Roseburg Forest Products
- Terry J. Grover, president, Global Hardware Store, Inc.
- M. Wakefield Mack, senior vice president, Allen Trust Company
- Patricia E. Smith, president/CEO, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Bryan L. Timm, executive vice president and chief executive officer, Columbia Sportswear Company
- Sohrab Vossoughi, president and founder, Ziba Design
- J. Craig Wessel, publisher of the Portland Business Journal
- Candace D. Young, Ph.D.,clinical psychologist