OHSU will officially break ground on the Knight Cancer Institute research building thanks to a $200 million investment by the state of Oregon during the Knight Cancer Challenge.
- Governor Kate Brown
- Senate President Peter Courtney
- Speaker of the House Tina Kotek
- Joe Robertson, M.D., M.B.A., OHSU president
- Brian Druker, M.D., director of the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.
- Cancer survivor Rob Shick
Thursday, June 16, 10 a.m.
2730 S.W. Moody Ave, Portland, OR.
Editors: The event will take place on the construction site, located between the Collaborative Life Sciences Building and the Schnitzer Campus parking lot off S.W. Moody Ave. in the South Waterfront.
Reporters/photographers should gather in the tent near the construction site.
An official groundbreaking photo opportunity will follow the speakers’ remarks.