The 2018 PDX Skincare Festival at OHSU—presented by the War on Skin Cancer™— is free and open to the public. Attendees can:
- Be screened for skin cancer by OHSU and community dermatologists.
- Receive skin care samples, tips and services from massage therapists, make-up and hair professionals, barbers, electrologists and more!
- Participate in the seventh annual NW Melanoma 5K Walk and Fun Run — all proceeds benefit the OHSU Melanoma Tissue Bank Consortium.
- Ask a melanoma expert questions in a small-group setting.
- Experience new, non-invasive skin imaging technologies, sample sunscreens, learn about current research.
- Provide feedback on educational materials and new enhancements to our cellphone app, MoleMapper.
- Enjoy music, dance performances and enter to win raffle prizes!
Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Collaborative Life Sciences Building, 2730 S.W. Moody Ave., Portland, OR 97201
For more information, check out the War on Skin Cancer™ Event website.