The 2019 PDX Skincare Festival at OHSU—presented by the OHSU Department of Dermatology as part of the War on Melanoma™— is free and open to the public. Attendees can:
- Be screened for skin cancer by OHSU and community dermatologists (by appointment only).
- Receive skin care samples, tips and services from massage therapists, hair and nail care professionals, estheticians, electrologists and more.
- Participate in the “Steps against Melanoma” 5K Walk— all proceeds benefit the OHSU Melanoma Tissue Bank Consortium.
- Join the “Melanoma Survivors to Thrivers Symposium” to learn and interact with leading melanoma professionals and others affected by melanoma.
- Experience new, noninvasive skin imaging technologies, sample sunscreens, learn about current research.
- Grab an event passport, answer some questions to be eligible to win some prizes and gift baskets donated by skin care festival vendors.
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Robertson Life Sciences Building, 2730 S.W. Moody Ave., Portland, OR 97201
For more information, check out the War on Melanoma™ Event website.