Sept. 24 UPDATE: Additional events that will take place in the near future were added, and past events that have already ocurred were removed.
Oregon Health & Science University is partnering with local organizations to improve access to COVID-19 vaccines by holding community vaccination events throughout the Portland metro area.
These events are focused on improving vaccine access to Black, African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Latino/a/x, immigrants and refugees, LGBTQ and other historically underserved community members.
Currently scheduled free community vaccine clinics include the following:
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 26, Parkrose Marketplace, 10750 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland.
- 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 29, Parkrose Middle School, 11800 NE Shaver St., Portland.
- 3 to 7 p.m., Friday, Oct. 1, and Friday, Oct. 22, Banks Middle School Gymnasium, 12580 NW Main St., Banks.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 2, Scott Elementary School, 6700 NE Prescott St., Portland.
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 3, OHSU Health Care Equity Fair, Pioneer Courthouse Square, 701 SW 6th Ave., Portland.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 9, Roca de Luz Eterna, 423 N 10th Ave., Cornelius.
- 3 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 13, Portland Community College, 2305 SE 82nd Ave., Portland.
All community members 12 and older are welcome to get a vaccine at these events without an appointment or identification. All are welcome, and OHSU is providing $100 grocery gift cards as supplies last for people receiving their first vaccine dose at the community events listed above. At some events, OHSU's community partners may be able to provide those receiving vaccinations gifts cards of different amounts.
More information about OHSU’s community COVID-19 vaccination clinics is available online.
For the news media: Reporters may only attend OHSU vaccination events in coordination with OHSU Media Relations and with the permission of our community partners. If you are a journalist interested in covering any of these events, please contact OHSU Media Relations at email@example.com or 503-494-8231 to discuss further.