The 2016 War on Skin Cancer is a free public event that features:
- Free skin cancer screenings by dermatologists
- Presentations by OHSU Knight Cancer Institute researchers
- Opportunities to join research studies
- An attempt to set the Guinness World Record for the most natural (not dyed) redheads — a high-risk population for melanoma — gathered in one place at one time.
- 5th annual AIM Melanoma 5K walk. Proceeds will benefit the OHSU Melanoma Tissue Bank Consortium.
Saturday, May 21. 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Collaborative Life Sciences Building
2730 S.W. Moody Ave., Portland, OR 97201
For more information, check out the War on Skin Cancer event site.