OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, in conjunction with University of Washington School of Medicine and University of British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, is hosting the 15th annual NW Prostate Cancer Conference. The region’s foremost prostate cancer experts will share information on treatment advances, prevention strategies, survivorship issues and scientific progress.
The conference is open to anyone with an interest in prostate cancer.
Speakers will include:
- Tomasz M. Beer, M.D., F.A.C.P., Current Management of Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Joshi J. Alumkal, M.D., Translational Laboratory Research: How it Advances Care
- Arthur Y. Hung, M.D., Advances in Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
Topics will include:
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- How to Manage PSA Recurrence
- New Treatments on the Horizon
Saturday, Sept. 19, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Check-in begins at 8 a.m.
Collaborative Life Sciences Building, third-floor lecture hall, Room 3A002, 2730 S.W. Moody Ave., Portland, OR 97201
The cost to attend is $35 per person, which includes lunch, conference materials and parking in the Schnitzer lot, located just north of the Collaborative Life Sciences Building.
Advance registration is required. Call 503 494-4393 or register online at www.ohsuhealth.com/prostateconference.