OHSU and AFSCME Local 328 today announced that they have reached a tentative agreement on a new contract early this morning, after over 20 hours of mediated bargaining.
Highlights from the tentative agreement include:
- Across-the-board wage increases: 7% the first year, 5% the second year and 5% the third year
- A ratification bonus
- Increased opportunities for preceptor pay
- Increased weekend differential
- Improved leave, including bereavement leave and a new well-being leave bank
- A minimum Additional Need Incentive (ANI) rate
Now, AFSCME members will vote to ratify the new contract. If ratified, the contract will become effective the second full pay period after ratification.
This is a huge accomplishment, and we appreciate the dedication of both bargaining teams for their time spent reaching this agreement and their support of our valued employees.